Parents for Safe Routes encourages everyone in the community to stay informed and to be civically engaged.
report a Safe Routes-related concern to…
The City of Menlo Park
- Email all members of the Menlo Park City Council at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email the Menlo Park Transportation Department at email@example.com or call 650-330-6770. You can also use the transportation email address and ask that concerns be forwarded to the Complete Streets Commissioners.
- Attend Menlo Park City Council and Complete Streets Commission meetings at City Council Chambers, 701 Laurel Street, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
Menlo Park City Council: Tuesday nights at 7pm - check calendar here.
Menlo Park Complete Streets Commission: 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7pm
- Notify the Menlo Park Police Department. To report any non-emergency activity occurring at the particular moment, use the main police line of (650)330-6300. To report an on-going traffic related issue or concern, use the main line (650)330-6300 and ask for the Traffic Sergeant.
The Town of Atherton
- Email the Atherton Deputy City Manager/City Clerk (Theresa DellaSanta) and ask that your email be shared with the City Council, Transportation Committee, Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Committee and key staff members.
- Submit an area of concern using the City’s “Request Tracker” interface here.
- Attend Atherton City Council, Transportation Committee and Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Committee meetings at City Council Chambers, 94 Ashfield Road, Atherton, CA 94027. Dates vary. See calendar.
Atherton City Council: 7pm - Monthly meetings.
Atherton Transportation Committee: 6pm - Meetings every other month.
Atherton Bike and Pedestrian Committee: 4:30pm - Meetings every quarter.
- Notify the Atherton Police Department: Non Emergency Phone - 650-688-6500.
The County of San Mateo (Unincorporated)
- Email - Email all County Supervisors via individual emails:
- Email the Bike and Ped Advisory Commission Members by emailing the County Sustainability Coordinator, Kaley Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org and asking her to forward your email to all commissioners.
- Contact the County Department of Public Works Staff at (650) 363-4100 and they will direct your call to the appropriate person.
- Attend San Mateo County Board of Supervisors meetings at the Hall of Justice, 400 County Center, Redwood City, CA 94063. Tuesdays at 9am. Dates vary. See calendar.
- Attend San Mateo County Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Committee meetings. For information on timing and location, check here.
- Notify the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Department: Non Emergency Phone, 650-363-4911
Learn ABOUT SAFE ROUTES AT Menlo Park-Area SCHOOLs
- MPCSD (Menlo Park City School District)
- LLESD (Las Lomitas Elementary School District)
- Ravenswood (Ravenswood City School District)
- Selby Lane Elementary School (part of Redwood City Elementary School District)
- M-A High School (part of Sequoia Union High School District)
Subscribe to the following:
- Parents for Safe Routes Mailing List
- The Almanac (our local online newspaper)
- NextDoor (Neighborhood Social Network)
Get email updates from