Parents for Safe Routes encourages everyone in the community to stay informed and to be civically engaged. 


report a Safe Routes-related concern to…

Menlo_Park_Logo 02 60x86.gif

The City of Menlo Park

  • Email all members of the Menlo Park City Council at city.council@menlopark.org. Email the Menlo Park Transportation Department at transportation@menlopark.org or call 650-330-6770. You can also use the transportation email address and ask that concerns be forwarded to the Complete Streets Commissioners.  
  • Attend Menlo Park City Council and Complete Streets Commission meetings at City Council Chambers, 701 Laurel Street, Menlo Park, CA 94025.

Menlo Park City Council: Tuesday nights at 7pm - check calendar here.

Menlo Park Complete Streets Commission: 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7pm

  • Notify the Menlo Park Police Department. To report any non-emergency activity occurring at the particular moment, use the main police line of (650)330-6300. To report an on-going traffic related issue or concern, use the main line (650)330-6300 and ask for the Traffic Sergeant.
Atherton Logo 02.gif

The Town of Atherton

  • Email the Atherton Deputy City Manager/City Clerk (Theresa DellaSanta) and ask that your email be shared with the City Council, Transportation Committee, Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Committee and key staff members. 
  • Submit an area of concern using the City’s “Request Tracker” interface here
  • Attend Atherton City Council, Transportation Committee and Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Committee meetings at City Council Chambers, 94 Ashfield Road, Atherton, CA 94027. Dates vary. See calendar.

Atherton City Council: 7pm - Monthly meetings.

Atherton Transportation Committee: 6pm - Meetings every other month.

Atherton Bike and Pedestrian Committee: 4:30pm - Meetings every quarter.

  • Notify the Atherton Police Department: Non Emergency Phone - 650-688-6500.

The County of San Mateo (Unincorporated)

  • Email - Email all County Supervisors via individual emails:
  • Email the Bike and Ped Advisory Commission Members by emailing the County Sustainability Coordinator, Kaley Lyons at kylons@smc.gov.org and asking her to forward your email to all commissioners.
  • Contact the County Department of Public Works Staff at  (650) 363-4100 and they will direct your call to the appropriate person.
  • Attend San Mateo County Board of Supervisors meetings at the Hall of Justice, 400 County Center, Redwood City, CA 94063. Tuesdays at 9am. Dates vary. See calendar.
  • Attend San Mateo County Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Committee meetings. For information on timing and location, check here
  • Notify the San Mateo County Sheriff’s Department: Non Emergency Phone, 650-363-4911



Subscribe to the following:

Get email updates from