Parents for Safe Routes does our best to keep up to date on meeting agendas and local happenings in order to advocate for Safe Routes whenever possible. However, it is incumbent on each of us to pay attention and stay engaged in what is happening in our community and to express ourselves when appropriate.
1. Sign up for our mailing list.
2. Sign up to receive Menlo Park City Council and Complete Streets Commission agendas (here) and attend meetings.
3. Subscribe to The Almanac online, our local newspaper.
1. Email all of Menlo Park City Council and key Menlo Park Public Works Staff here.
2. Email San Mateo County Board of Supervisors and key County Public Works Staff at (NEED TO POPULATE. MIGHT NOT INCLUDE)
3. Sign our petitions and calls to action when issued. Stay tuned!
Current Priorities: Budget and Transportation Projects
Every year the City of Menlo Park develops a “Work Plan” that dictates the priorities and associated budget for the City for each year. It is from these priorities that individual projects are funded and completed.
Big Picture Plans and Priorities
It is important to note that there are various plans and policies that impact decisions made on specific intersection improvements and projects. Below are are some.
(NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHICH ONES TO INCLUDE AND PUT AN INTRO BLURB FOR EACH)
. . .
(MAYBE INFO HERE ABOUT LARGER MOVEMENTS, SCHOOL WALKING MAPS, ETC.)
City Council Chambers
701 Laurel Street
Menlo Park, CA 94025.
City Council meeting schedule:
Tuesday nights at 7pm
2nd Wednesday of each month at 7pm.